I am BEYOND excited for fall. The leaves, the crisp air, the colors, pumpkins and that cool breeze in the air. Although I do love the summer season, I’m ready for autumn. Check out my list of ideas for preparing for fall!
Pumpkin Pie Spice
I know that many people aren’t part of the pumpkin spice craze, which is totally fine. However, I DEFINITELY love it. We have pumpkin pie spice in our cabinet and I began to think up all of the possibilities it can be used for. Anyways, I’m planning on using it for a number of different foods this season. Here is a list of ideas I’m going to try:
- Popcorn (adding some spice will get you fall ready)
- Oatmeal (Definitely trying this recipe)
ALSO, Simply Nicole, one of my favorite bloggers, wrote a blog about pumpkin pie spice and it’s benefits (you should check it out).
2. Hunter Boots
I LOVE my Hunter Boots. I got them as a Christmas present last year and I’ve gotten so much use out of them. I love that they are fashionable and practical (such a great combo). I am so excited to incorporate them into my fall wardrobe this year. They are great for rainy days (actually, they’re amazing for rainy days), chilly weather and cool autumn days.
3. Sounds Of The Seasons
I began to create a playlist that captures of sounds of autumn. It’s just the start, but this list will continue to grow as the leaves fall:
- The Girl – City and the Colour
- Signs Of Light (their NEW album, woohoo) – The Head and The Heart
- Let’s Be Still (the whole album) – The Head and The Heart
- The Head and the Heart (the whole album) – The Head and the Heart
- Bonfire Hearts – James Blunt
- Breakeven – The Script
- For the First Time – The Script
- All I Want – Kodaline
- The One – Kodaline
- My Girl (something about listening to this song as you’re watching the falling leaves makes this song a fall must) – The Temptations
- Cleopatra – The Lumineers
- Fire and the Flood – Vance Joy
(More to come)
4. Fall Crafts and Recipes
Pumpkins, burlap, leaves, recipes… I am planning on lots of fall crafts and (more) recipes this season! I will be starting them soon and I will be blogging about them so you can see how they turned out, the crafts AND recipes! Don’t worry, Nic and I will be the taste testers so I won’t share anything unless it’s delicious. 🙂 Also, if you want to see fall ideas I have, check out my Pinterest board! Warning: you may be inspired to cook (or craft) right away.
What are you planning? I’d LOVE to hear!