Happy Saturday, everyday!
I am back in the groove of graduate school, and my schedule is all sorts of busy. But, I love it. However, I don’t love that I don’t get to blog as much, which is why I am writing today! Once I get into the swing of things, I’ll be able to blog more each week. I’m hoping to blog about 2-3 times a week by next month (woohoo).
Today, I wanted to briefly fill you in on what I have been up to this January by sharing a few photos with you all.
A few more things…
- This month for my book of the month, I received Lillian Boxfish Takes A Walk by Kathleen Rooney. So far, I absolutely love it and I would already recommend it to anyone. Check it out!
- I finished reading Two By Two by Nicholas Sparks, and it was a lot different than his other books. It was very sad and I shed more than a few tears reading it. However, it did have important lessons as well as eye opening situations. All in all, it was a good, but sad, read.
- If you’re looking for a good foot scrub, check out Tea Tree Oil Gentle Foot Peel. I feel like I’m at a spa every time I use it and my feet feel amazing afterwards!
- I started using Awapuhi Wild Ginger Texturizing Sea Spray on my hair. My hair is thanking me for this decision. I love it.
- I forgot how much I loved the movie Pitch Perfect.
Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!