Happy Friday, everyone! What a week it has been. I don’t know about you, but I am SO ready for the weekend. Since Valentine’s Day is near, I thought I’d put together a few gift ideas if you are trying to figure out what to get for your significant other OR if you simply want to treat yourself! (Products are linked in the heading).
It can be hard to shop for your boyfriend or husband. If you aren’t sure what you want to get him, I’ve put together a few ideas (inspired by items Nic likes and would like – thanks Nic) that may give you some ideas!
1. Ralph Lauren Fit Mesh Golf Hat – If your boyfriend or husband likes to golf, this hat is a perfect gift that will get them ready for golf season! Even though it’s winter here, you can get them ready for the warm weather ahead. Nic always talks about golf, and I’ve definitely gotten him golf gifts when it wasn’t golf season. This just makes the anticipation to use the item grow!
2. Olukai ‘Nohea’ Lace Up Sneaker – If you haven’t heard of Olukai, they are a Hawaiian brand that sell quality shoes. We actually discovered them because Nic liked their flip flops, and after we looked on their website, we realized they had many more shoes. I love this brand because they are a very high quality and they make me think of paradise.
3. Calvin Klein Leather Bookfold Wallet – I think wallets are a great idea, especially if you notice your honeys wallet is falling apart. I got a new waller for Nic two years ago around Valentine’s Day, and he loved it. It’s a great gift that is practical and that can be used for years to come.
4. Timex ‘Easy Reader’ Leather Strap Watch – A watch is another great idea for this “time” of year (was that too cheesy?) I personally love watches because they’re practical and stylish for both men and women. This watch is a great idea for your boyfriend or husband that they will get a lot of use out of.
Women can be equally hard to shop for. I put together four items that I all personally love. Some I have and some are on my own future wish list!
1. Heart Sweatshirt – This is just so cute. I have a black shirt with a white heart on it, and I find myself wearing it all the time. I love it. This sweatshirt is a cute idea for a gift, especially since it’s for Valentine’s Day!
2. Converse High Tops – I know I’ve mentioned Converse a number of times in my previous blogs, but that’s because I LOVE them. They are so comfortable, stylish and trendy. I wear them all the time and during all seasons (weather permitting).
3. Jester Backpack – I have had my North Face backpack for about eight (yes, eight) years now, and it’s still in incredible condition. People can’t believe that I’ve had it for that long, especially since it still looks good. Great gift idea!
4. Leather Tote – Totes are so great because they can fit so much. Whether you’re going to work, class or out on date night, they are perfect. I like this one because it’s pink and can fit a good amount of items. This is definitely on my wish list!
One last idea…
I don’t know about you all, but I LOVE to scrapbook and crafts in general. A scrapbook or a shadowbox are two other great idea for a gift this Valentine’s Day. If you would like more tips on scrapbooking, feel free to comment below and I can write a blog on some of my personal tips and tricks!
I hope all have a LOVELY Friday! Talk to you soon! 🙂