The exciting news is HERE – Casually Christiana is launching a BOOK CLUB! That’s right! Once a month, I will choose a book for us to read and share some prompts on my blog to think about along the way. And if you don’t finish the book by the end of the month – that’s ok! You’re still welcome to join in on discussions and see what others are saying.
For July, the book I have chosen is All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin. I’ve mentioned Giffin on my blog before, and that’s because she is one of my favorite authors. I LOVED Something Borrowed, along with all of her other books. Seriously, there’s never been a book of hers I didn’t like. All We Ever Wanted just came out this week, so it’s the perfect selection for July!
For this month, here are 8 prompts to think about as your reading this book:
- What do you think of Emily Giffin and her writing?
- What did you like best about this book?
- What did you like least about this book?
- What was one of your favorite quotes from the book?
- What feelings did this book evoke for you?
- What songs does this book make you think of? We can make a group playlist on Spotify!
- Does the book remind you of any other writers or novels you’ve read
- Who’s your favorite character and why?
Of course, you don’t have to answer all/any of the questions, but I always like having something to think about as I’m reading. Prompts like this also make for great discussions. 🙂
If you want to join in on the discussion, join the Casually Christiana Facebook group by clicking here! In this group, you’ll be able to talk about the book, share answers to the prompts, ask your own questions, ask others what they think and meet some great friends along the way. I don’t know about you, but I am SO excited about this. At the end of July, I will post another blog answering these prompts and sharing some thoughts from group members, too.
Happy reading, my friends and welcome to the #ccbookclub!