Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well and had a great weekend!
A few weeks ago, Influenster sent me complimentary Banana Bright Face Primer by Ole Henriksen for review. I have been using Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue for over a year now, and I am very, very loyal to it. So, I was worried this primer wouldn’t live up to my expectations. However, it exceeded them hands down.
Here are some of my favorite parts about Banana Bright:
- It smells amazing and is not overpowering. It has a sweet smell, but it is very subtle. You really only smell it once you apply it, then the smells goes away.
- My skin GLOWS! Banana Bright gives my face a radiant glow and a natural look. It has a subtle sparkle to it, but not too much where it draws attention. It’s just enough to give me a glow and a subtle shine.
- My makeup stays on all day with this primer! One of the things I loved most about this primer is that it’s great for a no makeup look, and it’s equally as great as a base to keep makeup on all day without smudging or wearing off.
- Sometimes, my face can be red. This primer really smooths my face and clears away any facial redness.
- The best part? It looks natural and doesn’t look like makeup is caked on my face (I am not a fan of that).
So, what’s the verdict? I 110% recommend this product. I LOVE this primer, and am going to buy more once I run out. If you’re looking for a simple no makeup look where your skin will glow or a solid base for your makeup to stay in one place, this is FOR YOU! If you’re interested, get your own primer here.
I want to hear from you! What’s your favorite primer? Comment below and let me know!
I received this product complimentary for testing. All opinions are my own.